Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sunny, a movie about friendship~


This is a movie about a middle-aged woman who tries to fulfill her friend's dying wish of reuniting their group of high school friends. The film alternates between two timelines: the present day where the women are middle-aged, and the 1980's when they were in high school. Although our high school life may not as dramatically as them but we use to have our memorable one. After graduation, we all slip up. How many of us are able to reunion back like them. How many of us able to maintain our friendship? May be because I'm too negative, I believe that society will change us but I wish I could find back myself one day  in future. Of course I also wish I could have this kind of friend that will accompany me through out the rest of my life. 

So dear all my secondary school, high school & university friends, no matter anything happens in future; no matter we are able to be friend or meet back in future or not I also wanna thanks you all for making my life full of happiness and you will be in my memory until the end of my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment